- Longslit: Available.
- MOS: Available. See the MOS page for the latest info.
- Polarimetry: Available.
- Fabry-Perot: Available. See the FP page for the latest info.
- Possible modes: LR and HR modes available.
- See the telescope status for a live list of currently installed RSS filters.
- Functional Performance Requirements Document (FPRD) tabular version 2.12 PDF
- Ken Nordsieck’s RSS status board presentation (May 2013) PDF
- Note that no guidance or autofocus is currently available on SALTICAM.
- See the telescope status for a live list of currently installed SALTICAM filters.
- All the HRS modes are operational, although currently limited to 1×1 binning. In addition, the red detector is restricted to a fast (1000KHz) readout with a single (1) amplifier, while the blue detect or is restricted to a slow (400KHz) readout with multiple (2) amplifiers.
The call for proposals document contains further details on the status of each instrument and individual observing modes.