Last update: 4 January 2016
Latest version: 1.3.0
You can download the HRS Simulator from the software download page.
- Version 1.3.0 includes the choice of SNR mode in the saved simulation.
- Version 1.2.0 adds new source spectra.
- Version 1.0.9 fixes a bug which could cause issues when simulating exposures on a small screen.
- Version 1.0.8 has improved overhead estimates.
- Version 1.0.7 extends the range of allowed blackbody temperatures to [30 K, 100,000 K].
- Version 1.0.6 allows you to export plot data as an ASCII file.
- Version 1.0.4 contains the correct file in the dmg file.
- Version 1.0.3 improves the handling of the background spectrum in the SNR calculation.
- Version 1.0.2 fixes a bug which implied that for an imported simulation setup always the point source button was shown as selected.
- Version 1.0.1 shows the required time (including overheads) for the chosen setup. It contains no changes regarding the simulations.